To be a leading and model SACCOS in Tanzania.
To improve the standard of living and increase the value of members through provisional of high quality micro finance products using modern technology.
- Provide good and effective services to Members with Integrity, Honesty, Justice and Equality
- Design, Improve and Develop Quality Products and Services for Members
- To use Expertise and Good Governance in Management of the SACCO
- Adhere to the Principles of Good Governance and Accountability in Management of the Association
- To participate in Social Responsibility for Unity and Cooperation among the Community
- To promote thrift among its members by affording them an opportunity for accumulating their savings and deposits and create thereby a source of funds from which loans can be made available to them for purposes of providence or production or both at a fair and reasonable rate of interes
- To provide an opportunity for each of its members to improve their socio-economic and welfare conditions.
- To offer the members complementary savings and credit services and other financial services as may be required by members from time to time
- To ensure safety and soundness of the members’ funds through risk management programme or any other appropriate insurance scheme
- To ensure progress of its members by educating them continuously on proper use of credit.
- To perform all those functions and exercise those powers designated for Savings and Credit Co-operative Societies under the applicable law for the benefit of members.
- To co-operate with other co-operatives in order to promote members’ interest and in furtherance of this object, the Society may affiliate to National and International Co-operative Organizations
- To perform within the relevant law (the Act, the Rules) and these by-laws, all those acts, deeds and things necessary to further enhance, promote or encourage any or all of the foregoing purposes and objects provided that such acts, deeds and things are approved by the Annual General Meeting